At Designduedate we guarantee our creative work will enhance your business image & give you better exposure. A union of substance and style, your brand is how your customers see your business. It’s what makes you unique. It’s what makes you desirable.
DDD is a Lebanese creative studio. We combine expertise in brand strategy, graphic design, web design and communication to help businesses define their brand – to define who they are and how to engage their audience.
Our Brand Identity Service is ideal for startups and entrepreneurs looking to launch their business with a complete brand identity system including a primary logo mark, a secondary mark, an official brand pattern and other identity system elements. Designed our talented designers, your brand identity system will elevate your brand to the Fortune 500 realm, create brand awareness and destroy your competition from the get go!
In addition, a logo is one of the most important elements of a brand image, there are others that are as important and perhaps sometimes even more like for instance the brand naming.
An Identity System is a collection of elements which work together to create a unified, consistent and flexible brand assets that communicate the brand value to the target audience effectively.
What Is Included?
- Corporate Identity
- Senior Creative Designer leads your project
- 2 Initial logo design concepts to choose from
- presented beautifully with real world visualizations
- offered with secondary and tertiary brand marks
- official brand patterns
- possible product concepts
- Unlimited revisions/tweaks on the selected concept
- Final file format of your new logo design
- 100% ownership of the final logo design
- Stunning Business Card design
- Versatile Corporate Letterhead design
- Catchy Envelope design
- Secondary Brand Mark/Icon which can be used in places where the primary logo would be an over-kill. Examples could include:
- back of a business card
- watermark on letterheads or envelopes
- usage on t-shirts or uniforms
- corporate stamps
- For example, an Icon could be used in situations such as
- bullet points
- menu icons
- category icons and more
- Official Brand Pattern that can used for inside covers, backgrounds etc. Examples of pattern usage can be
- inside lining of apparel
- lining of leather bags
- lining of product packaging
- package external boxes
- wall paper
- office glass sticking
- vehicle wraps and more
- Potential product branding suggestions and examples
- leather wallets, watches etc
- cups, coasters, apparel
- external store signs and labels
- vehicle wraps
- posters or other print materials
- Beautiful Email Signature graphic
- JPG graphic of your email signature
- includes title, address and contact details
- light weight and beautiful
- Brand Style Guide with logo specs and usage guidelines including
- logo design specs
- color palette and codes including PANTONE, HEX, RGB and CMYK
- typography including primary and secondary fonts used
- proper size of logo and space around logo
- logo background usage
- information about secondary icons, pattern etc
How Does It Work?
Logo Design Phase
After you approve the creative brief, a team of talented designers will be assigned to your project
In 7-9 business days, we will come back to you with 2 initial logo design concepts, beautifully presented to you with real world usage and examples
You select the design concept of your choice and we will work with you to fine tune and tweak the design to your liking
Final logo file
Stationery Design Phase
- After the logo design is completed, we go to the stationery design phase
- We create beautiful matching business card, letterhead and envelope design and show you the concept in a beautiful layout as you can see on the right hand side image
- You can ask for tweaks or changes to the design layout
- Print ready file
Brand Manual Phase
- A brand style guide will enumerate your logo design and identity specs.
- Usage guidelines including how to and how not to use your identity design.
⇒ For more info kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
⇒ Whenever we couldn’t be reached by phone, please leave us a message on +96176958225 via WhatsApp or by going to contact us tab and we will get back to you shortly.