Job Opportunity in Jordan
HR Officer needed Amman, Jordan
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
2. Provide counseling on policies and procedures
3. Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
4. Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
5. Develop training and development programs
6. Assist in performance management processes
7. Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
8. Maintain employee records (attendance, data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
9. Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the same role.
– Expert with MS office (Power point, Excel ..etc).
– Fluency in English language.
CVs to be sent to the following email mentioning “HR Officer” in the subject: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to follow our website and Christiane Mouawad on Linkedin for more information